Registrations for the annual Calendar of Events open in March and close in May every year. All registered events and activities will be included in the national Calendar of Events provided they meet the Phantom Billstickers National Poetry Day guidelines. By registering you agree to follow the guidelines for Phantom Billstickers National Poetry Day activities. Registrations for Phantom Billstickers National Poetry Day 2019 open Wednesday 13 March and close 5pm, Wednesday 22 May 2019.
Prepare Your Registration
Once you have planned your events, it's time to prepare everything you need to register and apply for seed-funding.
Use the headings in the registration template and the relevant calendar blurb templates to collate all the information needed to complete the online registration form. Make sure you save a copy of your registration for later reference - you will not be able to save the information you submit online or access it after you hit 'submit'. If you are registering multiple events, please provide full information for each activity in one registration form. Applications for seed-funding can be made as part of your registration.
- Registration Template - this is a replica of the Online Registration Form with everything you need to know to register your events.
- Calendar Blurb Template for Events - all calendar blurbs must be uniformly formatted to match the template.
- Calendar Blurb Template for Competitions - find out more about running a competition here.
Once you have prepared your registration information, copy your information into the online registration form and hit the 'submit' button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM for National Poetry Day Events and Activities (this form will open 13 March 2019).
- If your event is not contingent on seed-funding, you will receive an email confirming your registration within two weeks containing links to everything you need to get started.
- If your event is contingent on seed-funding, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your registration within two weeks and your registration will be confirmed with you once seed-funding decisions are announced.